Established in 1971
40+ years of experience
35+ countries served
We Works with only trusted and reputed partners
24/7 customer support
No miserable call centre waiting during emergencies
City hotels & relaxed itineraries for ultimate experience
Canada Tour Packages From India
Canada is known for its different landscapes, which include many rivers, deep-blue lakes, rolling central plains, majestic western mountains, and also forested eastern valleys Canada Tour packages from India provides you the facility to visit
these beautiful places. The Canadian Shield spans northern Canada. Mountains, lakes, and swamps, are what constitute the Shield. Another notable fact is that it contains some of the planet’s oldest rocks.
Canada Tour Packages from Delhi, NCR:
Canada’s history of colonisation and settlement is a multiracial culture. It is diverse and includesincludes the three founding peoples of the nation—Indigenous, French, and British. Not only this, it also includes countless more racial and ethnic groups. The Indigenous people here include Métis, Inuit, and First Nations (including recognised and unrecognised Indians).
Canada’s culture is supported by its tolerance, respect, and focus on the community. Hence it is known as “the just society.” Individualism is what most Canadians cherish individualism. The people here also recognise and value each person’s contribution to the community.
Another important fact about Canada is that it has frequently been ranked as one of the world’s most beautiful nations in the world. In fact, Scotland was the only nation to top the Rough Guides poll in 2019. With all of its mountains and lakes, it’s a tough to beat its beauty.
Canada’s popular destinations
The city of Toronto receives about 40 million visitors in a year. State Express Global Voyages provides you with best opportunity to visit Canada. This destination is the most visited city in the world and is ranked first among the tourist destinations in Cananda. The city has an interesting history.
- In Toronto there are 2.7 million people as immigrants. They regard Toronto as their home and make up almost half of the city’s overall population (46 percent). When we see Canada’s population in total, there are 35.9% of immigrants in Canada who fall into this category. There is a city known as Vancouver. It is also known as the Seaport City and is situated along the coast of mainland British Columbia. This place is bordered on all sides by the English Bay, the Burrard Inlet, and the Fraser River. It is located on the western tip of the Burrard Peninsula present on the north coast.
- There is the city of Montreal in Canada (/ˌmʌntriˈɔːl/; French: Montréal). This is the largest city in Quebec, and the second-largest metropolis in all of Canada. It is located in the Saint Lawrence River. It boasts as being the second largest French-speaking city worldwide, only after Paris. This city was built on an island.
- UNESCO named it a World Heritage site in 1985 due to it being the only remaining walled city in North America which is north of Mexico. This distinction highlights its paramount significance. The city’s meandering cobblestone alleyways, stone buildings, fortifications, and rich, French-language-based French Canadian culture are further distinguishing characteristics.
- Quebec is recognised for its extensive colonial past, sizable French-speaking population, and flourishing tourism industry. It has a European feel which the visitors really admire. It also is responsible for thepreservation of French culture. Hence,this province stands out among its Canadian neighbours.
- For more than thirty years, the CN Tower has maintained the title of highest freestanding building on land. The Guinness Book of World Records recertified this tower as the highest freestanding skyscraper after first classifying the Burj Khalifa as the world’s biggest freestanding building.
- Established by French adventurer Samuel de Champlain in the early 17th century, Québec is a significant part of the Canadian Rocky Mountain Parks UNESCO World Heritage Site. Banff National Park, being the first national park of Canada and third of its kind worldwide, is surrounded by breathtaking lakes and mountains and attracts over four million global tourists annually. Old Québec is only city in North America that have preserved its walls intact due to various bastions, gates, and defensive works that still surround it.
Natural Wonders in Canada and Things to do:
The Rocky Mountains, a vast group of mountains, extend from Canada to central New Mexico. They started to take shape between 170 and 40 million years ago, at an age of vigorous plate tectonics. Three key mountain-building eras contributed to the formation of the western United States.
The Rockies are significant to the whole North American continent because they contain the Continental Divide, the line that determines whether water will flow to the Pacific or Atlantic Ocean. In general, the Rocky Mountains have a highland climate.
- Glacier National Park known and famous for its excellent fishing. There are 78 campsites present in this place which aid in providing fast access to the lakes and streams. They are present between Illecillewaet and Loop Brook. A park pass and a national park fishing permit are the 2 things required to fish inside Glacier National Park.
- The biggest National park in the Canadian Rockies is Jasper. It has a land area of about 11,000 square kilometers and it draws visitors from around the world. It has expansive wilderness, spectacular peaks, abundance of wildlife, and extraordinary natural beauty.
- The Northern British Columbia and Alberta share a 900-mile (1,500-km) boundary. In this area the Canadian Rockies dominate more than 50 percent of the total area. These extensive mountains are a part of the Rocky Mountain range and stretch for about 1,000 miles (1,600 km) in the southeastern direction.
- Native Canadians and INUIT practised paddling in open and decked canoes, creating an amazing variety of boats that were uniquely customised to local materials, the physical surroundings, and tribe customs.
- The six physiographic areas that make up Canada include, the interior plains, the Great Lakes-St. ,the Canadian ShieldLawrence lowlands, the Western Cordillera, the Arctic Archipelago and , the Appalachian region
Our Traveller’s Experiences
Let’s Start Planning your Perfect Trip
If you didn’t find the tour you were looking for, don’t fret, as our superpower also includes preparing itineraries tailored to your specific tastes!
Simply fill the form below and our travel consultant will correspond with you to develop
the itinerary best suited for your travel requirements!
Quick Tour Enquiry
Cultural Experiences and Festivals in Canada
Each indigenous nation has its own sacred traditions and religious structures. Many Indigenous peoples of the Plains take part in the Sun Dance, but Coast Salish people mostly take part in traditional winter ceremonies. While others take part in the Green Corn Ceremony, certain Haudenosaunee practise the False Face Society.
The Calgary Stampede
It is a rodeo cowboy performance that takes place in the month of July every year. It is one of Canada’s most well-known occasions and is celebrated very enthusiastically. It is a major part of Calgary culture.
- The largest publicly financed gallery in Canada that only exhibits historical and contemporary works of Canadian and Indigenous art is The McMichael Canadian Art Collection.
- The Stampede started happening annually in 1923, and as time went on, new customs and activities were introduced. Almost a century later, it has developed into a significant occasion for Calgary, honouring the values of cultural preservation and community spirit.
- The Montreal Jazz Festival is a musical treat or delight that draws fans of jazz from all around the world to its mesmerizing experience. This ten-day event takes place every summer in Canada’s Montreal and showcases a variety of charm, liveliness, music, and dance. This event features a wide variety of musical genres.
Cultural Experience in Canada:
Canada is a nation of great culture. The artistic, culinary, literary, comedic, musical, political, and social aspects of Canadian life are all reflected in the country’s culture. The British and French have had a significant impact on Canadian culture throughout its rich history Canada’s own indigenous cultures have also added to the rich cultural history of Canada.
Canadian culture is a fusion of British, French, and American elements in a wide sense. These influences coexist in every facet of cultural life, from literature and filmmaking to food and athletics, and at times they even fight with one another. This blend has been enhanced by the unique contributions of other individuals.
Diversity is based on ethnic or cultural roots in different parts of the nation. The most often reported origins, are “Canadian,” “English,” “Irish,” “Scottish,” and “French” in every province and territory. Other customs that should be highlighted include, but are not limited to: apple harvesting, Pride, poutine, tyred’érable, and Canadian National Exhibition.
Wildlife and Nature in Canada:
Moose, wood bison, polar bears, and grizzlies are a few of Canada’s large land animals. However, in terms of number, rodents are the most prevalent species of mammal in Canada. Scientists have recognised 200 different species of animals as being present in the country, ranging from blue whales to bobcats to bats.
The best bear viewing times are from May through October since bears hibernate during the winter. They emerge in the spring to feed while mating on berries, flowers, and sedge grass. The main meal begins when the salmon run begins (in late August to early October), although they may also catch the occasional fish.
April through October is the best time to search for some of the more than 33 species of whales that reside in Canadian waters. It is also the peak whale-watching season There are several options for whale watching, including small zodiacs, sailing boats, large cruisers, and, in Newfoundland, trips from the beach.
Which park in Ontario has the best bird watching opportunities?
In Ontario, Point Pelee National Park is most likely the best place to go birdwatching. The southernmost point of Canadian land, which juts south into Lake Erie and is home to around 400 distinct bird species, is where the national park was established.
A plethora of outdoor adventures await in the majestic environs of the Canadian Rockies–from invigorating runs to epic sails or tranquil surfing excursions .Furthermore theres’ something for everyone from avid hikers to campers,mountaineers,cyclists,dogwalkers,evocative caves. Kayakers rafters &climbers amongst other absorbing pursuits that take visitors on a journey of discovery amid magnificent scenery featuring picturesque sights of glistening glaciers,vibrant lakes, limestone formations unforgiving mountain peaks. Verdant fields all teeming with wildlife and luxuriant forests. Among the myriad beneficial effects of aerobic activities such as hiking are the cardiovascular perks that reduces risks like heart disease ,stroke, hypertension , cancer.
Kayaking is a fun water activity. State Express Global Voyages provides you with best offers to book this tour package. It involves travelling across the water in a kayak, a tiny boat with two paddles. The driver must face front, paddle in opposite directions, and move forward while navigating the canals. Kayaking was originally designed for hunting.
Hiking in the right way can also contribute to muscle growth and keep osteoporosis at bay while helping regulate weight successfully.Environmentally aware travellers may visit breathtaking areas without endangering those ecosystems thanks to a well-run dog sledding operation. You’ll also have a smaller negative impact on the native flora if you gently cruise the countryside.
One of the most well-known Canadian cuisines in the entire world is the amazing innovation known as poutine. This French Canadian meal is now widely available due to its popularity. The dinner which you dreamincludes squeaky cheese curds, crispy fries and rich gravy. Butter Tarts, one of the most well-known desserts to originate from Canada, are among the easiest and most straightforward foods to make. They can be made by anybody who has access to an oven, a lot of butter, and basic baking abilities. Since Canadian Butter Tarts, which are almost our favourite Canadian treat, melt in the mouth as one chews them, its simplicity of preparation is probably not the reason for its immense appeal.
This pudding is undoubtedly not as well-known throughout the world as some of the other items on this list, but it is still one of the finest things to come out of Canada. Period. The name translates to “the unemployment pudding,” and as claimed, it has the power to rid the diner of all worries, sorrows and grief since few people would focus on miseries rather than a delicious combination of cake batter, sweet syrup and a generous scoop of vanilla ice cream. This is known to be the most important French Canadian cuisine.
This is one of the Canadian snack foods. In Canada, they are often cooked at home or in restaurants as pieces of deep-fried dough. When they are covered in a topping like Nutella, Reese’s Pieces, or the perennial favourite, peanut butter, they truly start to shine and transform into something spectacular. Most people find them to taste bland on its own.
It goes without saying that eating this will be one of your most unforgettable experiences in Canada. The tyred’erable, a national institution, is also known as maple taffy on the street, a term I’m sure many of us have occasionally fantasised about. Even the process of making maple taffy, which includes carefully pouring boiling maple syrup spread over a stretch of snow until it solidify, is pretty soothing.
Even if you’re not a fan of the wild, Canadian living makes being outside enjoyable. Canada has a way of making you want to be outside all the time. People are living very healthy lifestyles because they walk everywhere. The Canadian way of life revolves around physical activity and spending time outside.
Beautiful scenery, fauna, and the natural world
Canada is a nation renowned for its natural beauty. It is home to many amazing outside treasures. One of the reasons responsible for its remarkable natural beauty is its diverse coasts. The longest coastline in the world, measuring 202,080 km from the Pacific to the Atlantic, is found in Canada.
The Canadian Way of Life
There have been numerous surveys worldwide and most of those regarded Canada as one of the best countries to live in. This amazing nation was rated as the 3rd greatest country in the world by US News & World Report in both 2018 and 2019 consecutively. This is more or less attributable to Canada’s universal health care system, long life expectancy, and low rates of crime and violence. It is no surprise that more and more foreign students choose to study in Canada.
Canada’s tourist destinations
Numerous locations come to mind, including Niagara Falls, Jasper National Park, Banff National Park, Vancouver, Montreal, Quebec City, Gros Morne National Park, Toronto, Churchill, Whitehorse, the Okanagan Valley, Ottawa, the Athabasca Glacier, Winnipeg, Glacier National Park, Peggy’s Cove, and others.
+40 Countries Tours
Theme wise Tours
To travel to Canada from India, you will need a valid passport with a minimum validity of six months beyond your intended stay. Additionally, you will require a valid visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) if you are eligible for one. The eTA is an electronic document linked to your passport and is mandatory for visa-exempt foreign nationals, including Indian passport holders. It is recommended to check the official website of the Government of Canada or consult with the Canadian Embassy or Consulate in India for the most up-to-date and accurate information regarding visa requirements
Canada is a vast country with diverse climatic conditions across its regions. The best time to visit Canada depends on the specific destinations and activities you have in mind. Generally, the summer months from June to August are popular for outdoor activities and exploring cities like Vancouver and Toronto. The fall season from September to November offers beautiful foliage and pleasant weather. Winter, from December to February, is ideal for winter sports enthusiasts and experiencing activities like skiing and snowboarding. Spring, from March to May, brings milder temperatures and the possibility of witnessing blooming cherry blossoms in certain regions.
Canada offers a wide range of attractions and experiences for tourists. Some popular destinations include Niagara Falls, Banff National Park, Vancouver, Toronto, Quebec City, and the Canadian Rockies. Niagara Falls, located on the border of Canada and the United States, is a breathtaking natural wonder and a must-visit attraction. Banff National Park in Alberta is renowned for its stunning landscapes, including glaciers, mountains, and turquoise lakes. Vancouver and Toronto are vibrant cities with diverse cultural scenes, while Quebec City showcases European charm and history. The Canadian Rockies offer magnificent scenery and opportunities for outdoor activities like hiking and wildlife spotting.
While there are no mandatory vaccinations for entering Canada from India, it is advisable to be up to date on routine vaccinations. It is also recommended to have travel health insurance to cover any medical emergencies during your trip. Depending on the activities and regions you plan to visit, such as remote areas or national parks, additional health precautions may be necessary. It is advisable to consult with your healthcare provider or a travel health clinic for personalized advice based on your specific travel plans.
The official currency of Canada is the Canadian Dollar (CAD). It is advisable to exchange your currency for Canadian Dollars before your trip or upon arrival in Canada. Currency exchange services are available at international airports, banks, and authorized currency exchange offices. Credit and debit cards are widely accepted in Canada, and ATMs are easily accessible. It is recommended to inform your bank about your travel plans to avoid any issues with card transactions while abroad.
Yes, we offer customized Canada tour packages to cater to individual preferences and interests. Whether you prefer exploring the bustling cities, immersing in nature, or engaging in adventure activities, tour packages can be tailored to suit your needs. You can choose the duration of the tour, specific destinations to visit, accommodation preferences, and additional activities to include in your itinerary.