Established in 1971
40+ years of experience
35+ countries served
We Works with only trusted and reputed partners
24/7 customer support
No miserable call centre waiting during emergencies
City hotels & relaxed itineraries for ultimate experience
Vietnam Tour Packages From India
If you want to explore Vietnam Tour Packages From India with your friends, family or with your life partner and want to go there without worrying much about how to go and when to go. Then you must contact our company State Express Global Voyages which will
make your journey easier for you. Our company is located in Delhi, India and is based on outbound tours.
You can know more about the company on the given website https://www.segvtours.com/.
Vietnam Tour Packages from Delhi, NCR:
Looking for Vietnam Tour Packages From Delhi NCR then find your best travel packages specially design by SEGV team. Vietnam is a Southeast Asian nation bordered to the north by China, to the northwest by Laos, and to the southwest by Cambodia. Its topography is diversified, encompassing mountains, jungles, rice terraces, and seashore. Vietnam also boasts one of the largest deltas in the world, the Mekong Delta.
Confucianism, Taoism, and Buddhism have had a significant impact on Vietnamese culture, which places a great emphasis on family values, respect for elders, and ancient practices. Vietnamese is the official language, and the nation is home to 54 distinct ethnic groups, each of which has its unique cultural traditions. The main attraction points or places in Vietnam are Halong Bay, Hoi An Ancient Town, and Ho Chi Minh City. Many tourists make sure to visit these famous cities and know more about Vietnamese culture and traditions.
The Dong Son culture first appeared approximately 1000 BC, which marks the beginning of Vietnam’s history. Several Chinese dynasties reigned over Vietnam in the centuries that followed before becoming independent.
The Nguyen Dynasty dominated the nation during the 19th century, among other dynasties and kingdoms at the time. Later, in the late 19th century, France colonized it, and in the 20th century, during the Vietnam War, it battled for its independence.
Vietnam is currently a fast rising nation with a booming economy, a vibrant culture, and a lengthy history. So you should make sure to visit it with comfort and have the best experience possible by State Express Global Voyages.
Vietnam Tour Packages From Other Cities: Vietnam Tour Packages From Ahmedabad,
Vietnam Tour Packages From Bangalore, Vietnam Tour Packages From Chennai, Vietnam Tour Packages From Hyderabad, Vietnam Tour Packages From Kolkata, Vietnam Tour Packages From Mumbai
Vietnam Tour Packages Pricing & Duration
|Exotic Vietnam Group Tour||9D/8N||₹ 1,49,999 pp|
|All Of Vietnam Group Tours||8D/7N||₹ 1,39,999 pp|
|Vietnam And Cambodia Tour||7D/6N||₹ 76,499 pp|
|Gems Of Vietnam Tour||7D/6N||₹ 48,499 pp|
|All Of Vietnam And Cambodia Tour||10D/9N||₹ 76,499 pp|
|All Of Vietnam Tour||10D/9N||₹ 68,499 pp|
Popular Destinations in Vietnam:
- 1. Ho Chi Minh: The ultimate resting place of Vietnamese revolutionary leader Ho Chi Minh is the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum in Hanoi. Visitors are welcome to pay their respects and learn about his life and national contributions.
- 2. The Cu Chi Tunnels: a well-liked tourist destination that were utilized throughout the Vietnam War. Through the cramped tunnels, visitors can discover the resourcefulness and tenacity of the Vietnamese people during the conflict.
- 3. Hoi An Ancient Town:This little city is renowned for its preserved architecture, lantern-lit streets, and delectable cuisine. Visitors can take a workshop to make lanterns, explore the town’s winding streets and old buildings, and more.
- 4. Halong Bay/Ha Long Bay: It is a UNESCO World Heritage site, is home to thousands of limestone islands and islets that rise out of the calm waters. Visitors can also enjoy the beautiful scenes on boat cruises.
- 5. Sapa: It has colorful hill tribes where many rice terraces can be found. It is located in the mountainous region of northern Vietnam. Tourists can have the offer of Hiking through the hills, visits to local markets, and education about the region’s unique culture.
- 6. Da Lat: Couples love visiting Da Lat because of its romantic atmosphere, cool environment, and historic architecture. Visitors can take a cable car trip, meander among the parks and gardens, and take in the breathtaking views of the mountains nearby.
Cultural experiences in Vietnam:
Vietnamese customs, rituals, and lifestyles are unique as a result of the nation’s extensive cultural heritage. The country has a remarkable history and is home to several indigenous civilizations that have influenced its wide range of cultural expressions. Check here complete Vietnam`s travel guide
In order to truly understand what Vietnam is all about, visitors need totally immerse themselves in local customs and practices. Several ways to interact with Vietnamese traditions and culture are listed below:
1. Interact with the locals at the marketplaces.
Tourists can have the experience to taste the delicious Vietnamese food. They can buy authentic items and trinkets may all be found in the bustling markets of Vietnam. By marketing visitors can also interact with locals as it is a wonderful place to know more about the locals and their daily life.
2. Visit the cultural events.
Vietnamese traditional music, dance, and theater has always entertained the visitors by making their visit an unforgettable experience. A cultural performance with their folk dance, music and art provide the visitors with extreme knowledge of traditional Vietnamese art forms.
3. Attend regional celebrations.
Vietnam hosts a number of vibrant festivals all through the year that provide visitors a chance to get a taste of the country’s traditions. Lunar New Year, Mid-Autumn Festival, Hue Festival, and Hoi An Lantern Festival are a few of these celebrations.
4. Engage in customary pursuits.
Making rice paper, traditional embroidery, and ceramics are just a few of the many traditional activities practiced in Vietnam. Travelers will gain firsthand knowledge of Vietnamese crafts and culture by taking part in these events. Tourists can visit the traditional villages and can get the opportunity to participate in cooking classes, or witness traditional performances.
5. Visit historical places and museums.
Tourists will know more about Vietnam’s past by going to several historical sites and museums. Some famous Vietnamese museums are Ho Chi Minh Museum and the Vietnam Museum of Ethnology which shows the culture, art, history and tradition of Vietnamese people
Hence, by visiting Vietnam tourists can always do or visit the above places and can explore Vietnam. They will come to know about their culture and can have beautiful memories with them.
vietnam tour packages from delhi,vietnam package from delhi,delhi to vietnam package,vietnam group tour packages
Our Traveller’s Experiences
Let’s Start Planning your Perfect Trip
If you didn’t find the tour you were looking for, don’t fret, as our superpower also includes preparing itineraries tailored to your specific tastes!
Simply fill the form below and our travel consultant will correspond with you to develop
the itinerary best suited for your travel requirements!
Quick Tour Enquiry
Culinary Delights of Vietnam
Vietnamese cuisine is as varied as its population, with each region having its own distinctive dishes and flavors. Visitors can go for some food tours and can join cooking classes to have a taste of authentic Vietnamese flavors. Here are a some of the most well-known and tantalizing choices:
Pho: A substantial bowl of rice noodles, broth, meat or chicken, and herbs like cilantro and mint make up one of Vietnam’s most popular dishes. Although frequently a morning staple, it is good any time of day.
Banh mi: The popular sandwich known as a banh mi combines French and Vietnamese flavours by stuffing grilled meats, pickled veggies, and fresh herbs into a baguette. It is the ideal portable snack or light supper.
Bun cha: is a grilled pork meal that is served with vermicelli noodles, herbs and a tangy dipping sauce. It is a speciality of the capital city of Hanoi. It is a straightforward but excellent dish frequently eaten on street corners.
Fresh seafood is a delicacy that visitors to Vietnam must experience because of the country’s extensive coastline. Crab soup, grilled prawns and fish cooked in a clay pot with vegetables are typical dishes.
Adventure Activities in Vietnam:
- 1. Trekking in Sapa: Sapa is a well-known trekking location in Vietnam. Here visitors can have a chance to explore the city by viewing a lot of picturesque paths which pass through rice terraces.
- 2. Motorcycling the Ho Chi Minh path: The Ho Chi Minh trail are some groups of roads that were used during the Vietnam War. It is now a well-known place among the motorbike enthusiasts. It can be the best place to go for those who love to do adventures.
- 3. Kayaking in Halong Bay: Kayaking is the natural beauty of the coastal region. Halong Bay is also one of the UNESCO World Heritage Site in Vietnam.
- 4. Climbing in Cat Ba Island: With its rugged limestone peaks and a variety of climbing chances, Cat Ba Island is an adventurer’s heaven.
- 5. Da Lat white-water rafting: Da Lat is renowned for its breathtaking waterfalls, which provide an amazing white-water rafting experience.
- 6. Ziplining in Dalat: Dalat offers a variety of thrilling activities, including ziplining, which lets you fly through emerald-green trees.
- 7. Scuba diving off Nha Trang: Nha Trang has a rich undersea ecology with vibrant corals and unusual marine species, making it a great location for scuba diving.
- 8. Mui Ne offers the thrill of paragliding, allowing travelers to soar above beautiful beaches and verdant mountains.
Shopping and Souvenirs:
- Vietnam offers a unique shopping experience for travelers with its bustling markets and traditional handicrafts. Here are some of the top shopping destinations and popular items to look out for:
- 1. Ben Thanh Market, Ho Chi Minh City: This iconic market sells everything from clothing and jewelry to fresh produce and street food. Bargaining can be done by the visitors as there you can find great deals on souvenirs like lacquerware, silk scarves, and Vietnamese coffee.
- 2. Hanoi’s Dong Xuan Market is the city’s biggest indoor market and an excellent place to buy electronics, clothing, and other typical Vietnamese things. The food stands in the back, which offer mouthwatering delicacies like banh mi and pho, shouldn’t be missed.
- 3. The Bat Trang and Phu Lang ceramic and pottery villages are well known for their vases, bowls, and tea sets made of ceramic and pottery. You may observe craftspeople at work and even try your hand at producing ceramics.
- 4. Silk Village, Van Phuc: This historic village has been making silk for more than a thousand years and is well-known for its premium scarves, gowns, and tablecloths made of silk.
- 5. Lacquerware, Hanoi: Beautiful lacquerware items like bowls, trays, and jewelry boxes may be found in Hanoi’s Old Quarter. Handmade lacquerware is a traditional craft in Vietnam
- 6. Hill Tribe Handicrafts, Sapa: The hill tribe communities around Sapa produce many unique handicrafts like hand-embroidered textiles, silver jewelry, and woven baskets. These products support the local economy and make for great souvenirs.
- Overall, Vietnam’s shopping scene offers a mix of traditional handicrafts and modern goods, and exploring the country’s markets and villages is a great way to experience its culture and traditions.
Special Offers and Discounts
Attention all travel enthusiasts: Now is the time to reserve your vacation package if Vietnam has been on your bucket list! It’s critical to reserve your spot as soon as possible to guarantee you get the itinerary you desire because there will be limited availability during peak season. Additionally, if you make a reservation in advance, you’ll benefit from early booking discounts and extra bonuses. Don’t pass up the chance to discover Vietnam’s unique culture, beautiful scenery, and delectable cuisine. Plan your trip right away!
+40 Countries Tours
Theme wise Tours
Some of the attractive cities and best places to see in Vietnam that you can visit would be Ho Chi Minh City, Sapa, Hanoi, Halong Bay, Mekong Delta, and Hoi An.
Vietnam is best visited between the months of December and April when the weather is at its driest and most pleasant.
The duration of Vietnam vacation packages might last anywhere from 5 and 15 days, depending on the traveler’s tastes and the itinerary.
Transportation inside Vietnam, lodging, meals, guided tours, and entrance fees to attractions are frequently included in Vietnam travel packages.
Vietnamese dong is the currency of Vietnam and we have to use that currency to buy anything in Vietnam. If you want to exchange the money then you can do that at banks, currency exchange offices, or even at hotels.
Yes, Vietnam has several options for vegetarian and vegan food. Many restaurants include vegetarian and vegan options, and it’s simple to let the staff know what you need to eat.